Washing machines have become our handy companions and have created a unique place for themselves in Indian households. These machines rank among essential home appliances and effectively shoulder the burden of washing clothes. The latest models come with advanced features and cutting-edge technology, eliminating germs, bacteria, dirt, and grime. Washing machines also come in different sizes and capacities, and you can choose a model depending on your preference and requirements.
Some of the top brands that manufacture state-of-the-art washing machines include LG, Samsung, IFB, and Whirlpool. These machines can either be semi-automatic or fully automatic models. Fully automatic washers are further categorised into top-load washing machines and front-loading models. Given their importance, buying a washing machine shouldn’t be up for debate. However, if you are worried about steep prices, you can purchase a washing machine on EMI.
What to Consider While Buying a Washing Machine
Before purchasing a washing machine, you must ensure it caters to your needs effectively. Different washers fulfil varying requirements. Let us look at the various factors you must consider when purchasing a washing machine.
- Washing Machine Capacity: You must decide the ideal washing machine capacity based on your load and the number of people living in your household. For example, if you wash smaller loads, and only 2-3 people live in the household, you can opt for a 7 Kg washing machine. However, you should go for a 7.5 Kg washer if you frequently have larger loads.
- Washing Machine Type: While fully automatic washing machines provide greater convenience, semi-automatic washing machines are the most affordable. However, semi-automatic models don’t come with many washing modes or features and require manual intervention.
Fully automatic models are further divided into top-loading and front-loading machines. Front-load washing machines are more robust and feature-packed. However, they are more expensive and cannot be moved easily.
- Washing Machine Programs: Before buying a washing machine on EMIs, look at its wash programs. If you want customised washes, you must opt for washing machines with dedicated wash programs for all your fabrics.
- Energy Rating: Washing machines can consume a lot of power and water, especially if you run multiple cycles. You can purchase a 5-star or 3-star model to lower the running costs. Front-load washing machines are generally more energy and water efficient.
Some of the Best Washing Machines
Now that you know what to look for in a new washing machine, let us look at some of the best washing machines on the market.
- Whirlpool 6 Kg 5 Star Semi-Automatic Washing Machine (SUPERB ATOM 60I)
This Whirlpool washing machine comes with a 5-star rating and is thus highly energy efficient. Its lint filter, with a unique triple-layered filtration process, effectively traps and collects lint and other small particles. The washer’s high spin speed of 1,400 RPM ensures faster and more effective drying of your clothes. Moreover, this washer comes with three wash programs – Normal, Delicate, and Heavy. You can use a wash program depending on the fabrics and your requirements.
You can buy this washing machine on EMIs using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.
- Samsung 8.0 Kg Semi-Automatic 5 Star Washing Machine (WT80R4000RG/TL)
Samsung semi-automatic washing machines are class-leading models and come with a plethora of features. This model uses the Hexa Storm technology, which offers a powerful wash but is gentle on the fabrics. The Air Turbo drying system employed by the washing machine during the spin cycle rotates the drum rapidly while the drum draws in air. This results in rapid and efficient drying of your clothes.
- LG 6.5 Kg 5 Star Inverter Fully Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (T65SKSF4Z)
Ideal for 2-member households, this 6.5 Kg washing machine from LG uses the Smart Inverter technology, which adjusts the power consumption to ensure optimal performance. The LG washing machine’s Turbo Drum feature promotes powerful washes to remove stubborn stains and dirt via a strong water stream of rotating drum and pulsator. These are rotated in opposite directions to provide a thorough wash.
The washing machine also boasts BMC Motor Protection, which ensures the motor’s corrosion-resistant performance, making it more durable. You can buy this washing machine on EMIs using the EMI Network Card.
- Bosch 7 kg 5 Star Inverter Front Loading Washing Machine (WAJ2416SIN)
Bosch leverages advanced German technology to provide efficient washing machines. This model also boasts Hygiene Wash, which eliminates 99.9% of the bacteria, viruses, and germs, resulting in hygienic washes. The Vario Drum of the washing machine has a wave surface, which protects the fabrics from getting damaged, while the washer removes even the toughest stains. With 15 different washing programs, you can select the ideal wash cycle for your load and get optimum results.
You can purchase this incredible front-load washing machine on EMIs using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.
- Havells-Lloyd 6 Kg Front Load Washing Machine (LWMF60WX1)
This is yet another incredible front-load washing machine with 16 wash programs for customised washes. The 90-degree Self Clean function effectively removes odour and germs from the drum, resulting in hygienic washes. If you are in a hurry and only have a few clothes to be washed, the Swift 15 function washes clothes in just 15 minutes! Moreover, the 1,200 RPM spin speed of the washing machine delivers better drying efficiency.
Like the other models, you can buy this washing machine on EMIs to afford it easily.
Buying Washing Machines on EMIs with the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
Among the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card benefits, the primary benefit is its ability to convert large purchases into No Cost EMIs. You can buy washing machines on EMIs and pay for them in small instalments over several months. You can choose the EMI amount and tenure based on your repayment capacity and preference.
Simply select any of the washing machines mentioned above – or a different model – and buy the washing machine on EMIs using the EMI Network Card.